Multilink

Patrick pert at tas-kc.com
Thu Dec 11 19:40:11 CST 2003

ISDN is not as picky as DSL, and that is the only reason it is still
used on such a regular basis anymore. Its still expencive, but nothing
like a 56k or t-1 line. I would bet that if you could get a t-1 you can
probably get ISDN. Heck if the CO has it you can probably get it if you
can't get a t-1.

I have an ascend pipeline 50 or 75 forget which (if you want it make a
bid for it I can get rid of it) and I had it set up for a nailed
connection. If the connection was ever broken it would redial every 5
seconds until it got connected. If an ISP offers ISDN they are probably
using ascend and if not it is standard protocals.