Why, in my day we had to write servers in FORTH

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Thu Dec 11 04:16:58 CST 2003

If you can write in it, FORTH gives you tighter code than
even C.  (FWIW, I believe postscript is a FORTH language.)

Googling for "forth for linux" gives one a link to
http://www.lxhp.in-berlin.de/index-lx.shtml
which has a healthy-lookin' forth links list on it.

--
david nicol
	                                Where the hell did I put my coffee?