OT: Pocket PC development

DCT Jared jsmith at datacaptech.com
Wed Dec 10 18:27:30 CST 2003

Sorry for the OT post, I don't know who else might
be able to help. I was assigned to develop a small
app in VB for Pocket PC 2003; turns out 2003 only has
a C++ development platform. I love the challenge, but
I don't know enough C to make this happen within
the deadline.

Is there anyone out there who does Pocket PC
development, and can either take over the job by
contracting to us, or spend a day dropping me into
the deep end of Pocket PC C++ development? I think
I could do it, if I could get a few hours with someone
who will point me in the right directions.

Write back offlist with your rates and experience if
you can help out.

-Jared