Alternative Connections - ISDN

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Wed Dec 10 05:07:00 CST 2003

I have an ISDN modem that I would give away to anyone that wants it.
And no, there is no 3 mile limit like DSL.  They double the voltage on
your regular line, and it only requires one twisted pair to have the two
ISDN channels, IIRC.  It was surely expensive as he11.  We were able to
have a regular POTS line in addition to the ISDN coming in on the one
pair of twisted pairs that come into our house.

My $.02
Jim