Internet through DTV

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Tue Dec 9 13:19:27 CST 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 12:59:35AM -0600, Leo J Mauler wrote:

> See if your local ISP allows dual modem connections to
> boost speed.  It would at least be a better backup solution
> to your wireless connection than plain old dial-up, and two
> ISP accounts should cost about the same as regular cable
> or satellite broadband here in the U.S.A. (approx $20-40
> a month).

Does anyone have a link where I could get more information on this? Dual
modems and two connections? What... one for upload and one for download?
Is it something locally configured, or out on my ISP servers?

Thanks, Leo. You're loading me up with lots of good ideas.

-Greg

--
Mutt 1.4.1i on Slackware 9.1 Linux
Curridabat, San Jose, Costa Rica