Eureka . . I'm back . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller_kclug at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 7 16:22:50 CST 2003

At 07:02 AM 12/7/2003, you wrote:
>Pity there's no law allowing you to keep your old E-mail address like you
>can keep your old telephone number... :)

Ironically enough, I have multiple domain names (running a hosting
business) so I could have a very permanent address.  The problem is I don't
allow outbound SMTP through my email server, so everyone has to go through
their local ISP.  SBC has their SMTP/POP3 locked down so you have to send
before check.  I had to download Eudora 6 just to get the functionality I
need to deal with my outbound email.  DSLOnramp didn't care . . . which
might be why they finally pulled the plug.  I don't know.  I think I need
to establish a generic domain for myself and family things.  Most of the
ones I have are too business or club oriented.  (Like myoldbuick.com,
mcdonald324.org, www-4u2.com, shelbydodge.org . . . etc.)

-- Bradley Miller