Eureka . . I'm back . . .

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Sun Dec 7 13:02:52 CST 2003

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 22:52:05 -0600 Bradley Miller
<bradmiller_kclug at sbcglobal.net> writes:
> Frippin' old DSL provider finally canned
> my email addresses . . .  leaving me without
> a warning so I had to create a new address.
> If someone is out there, please bounce
> bradmiller at dslonramp.com and
> bradndeb at dslonramp.com
> (don't remember which I used).

Pity there's no law allowing you to keep your old E-mail address like you
can keep your old telephone number... :)

This is why I tend to stick with free E-mail providers.  I've only ever
had one fail on me, and that one was swallowed by another E-mail service
on which I already had an account, so the service which swallowed the
other one just combined my two accounts for a year and sent mail from the
expired address to my existing address.

And of course now I have SDF at www.freeshell.org, a lifetime NetBSD
telnet/ssh shell account with 100MB file storage, 100MB webspace, and
100MB E-mail box, for a one-time fee of $36.