Internet through DTV

Kendrick-LUG kulua at linux2themax.com
Sat Dec 6 08:06:48 CST 2003

kurt at verruckt.org wrote:

>from Direcway if the dw4020 is available then that might be an options.
>OR...  now that I think about it. Check Direcway's site, and they offer
>their newest versions of software for download. Open up wine and do some
>experimenting. You never know. One thing i can tell you is, you WILL need a

so far i know of none that support linux officaly may need to do a
search to see if  drivers have ben writen.   there is a new service
coming out  i beleve in jan maybe june.  that is 50mb? down and 10 up or
somthing nearly double or triple of current.  i beleve directway is the
one doing it

http://www.hns.com/default.asp?currentPath=spaceway/overview.htm

i found somthing else a fiew months back but cant remember off hand