Internet through DTV

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Fri Dec 5 21:44:48 CST 2003

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 03:17:40PM -0600, Leo J Mauler wrote:

> > That's what this thread has me thinking about right now. I have
> > a friend that is going to be installing my structured cabling in the
> > house we're building (cat5e with RJ-45 jacks in every room
> > and on the covered terrace, all cables in tubes in the walls
> > running up to my rack in my SOHO; sweet!), and he lives right
> > directly below me in an area which I believe has cable modumb.
> > That may be my point of access.
>
> Below you? What does this mean?

http://www.greg-and-sue.com/house01.jpg

It's not the best picture, but it's the one I have up on the site right
now. If you hit that link you'll see the terrace the house will sit on,
a yellow tape that is marking out one corner of the two-story house, and
behind the guy you can see the city (San José, Costa Rica).

It's on top of a mountain. When I said "below," that's what I had in my
brain-housing group. Standing on my property, I can look down at about a
45 degree angle and see where my buddy lives - maybe 2 or 3 miles away,
as the crow flies.

:-)  Greg

--
Mutt 1.4i on Red Hat 8.0 Linux