0 Broadband?

James Sissel James.Sissel at labone.com
Fri Dec 5 14:33:22 CST 2003

>> Well, something is going on 'cause I just re-signed with SBC for their
DSL
>> at $26 a month.  You know they wouldn't have dropped their rate from $50
>> month if they weren't scared of something.
>>

>You'd better check the fine print...  It won't be that price forever.
>
>Kurt

It will be $26 for one year (the term of the contract).  Nothing is forever.
If competition doesn't keep it down I suspect it will leap back up to $50
the end of next year.

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify
LabOne at the following email address: securityincidentreporting at labone.com