Decent, Networkable Color Printer

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Dec 2 20:49:25 CST 2003

Interesting. I have never had any trouble with the web-based version
of CUPS not displaying installed drivers. Are you referring only to
the gimp-print-ijs drivers? Perhaps they are not being installed into
the directory that the web-based admin tool is expecting. Not that I
haven't noticed some bugs in the web-based CUPS interface. I have
noticed there are some things you can't do in the web-based admin.
I wonder if the same is true of the retail version of CUPS.