Decent, Networkable Color Printer

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Tue Dec 2 17:14:05 CST 2003

Ok, having spent probably two hours messing with my Lexmark Z-32 and STILL not
having printed the ONE page I wanted in color, I'm asking for suggestions for
a decent, networkable color printer.  Currently the printers hang off of the
NT4 server and are shared via NT & samba, but that could change.  (Main thing
this does is offer compatibility for the old Mac, which will go away soon.)

I know to steer clear of Epsons.

One of the main problems I have is I don't print much in color, and the
cartridges appear to dry up or clog pretty regularly.  I had just done a
monthly test page on the Lexmark, but when I went to print two days ago it
was all screwed up.

What's good?  What's available at a reasonable price that won't make me mess
with it for hours for the three prints I want in a month?