Awhile back people were wanting some of my AGP video cards...

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Tue Dec 2 11:02:38 CST 2003

I've set up a website for selling off my excess hardware, starting off
with the RADEON 7500 AGP cards just because I have all the photos ready
to go.  I have drivers and the card manual on the site as well.

http://webgiant.sdf1.org/EBay/

If you're interested, go there.  If not, delete the message, no harm done
and the last time I'll mention it here in a public forum.