ITEC status

A Duston hald at sound.net
Sat Sep 28 13:17:47 CDT 2002

I ordered the power on Monday.  I still plan on bringing a 10' table and
some folding chairs.  I can bring  at least 2 machines, and a 5 port hub.
If I am successful in getting YDL installed on the PowerMac, I plan on
bringing that as well.

Dustin:  I'll take the carpet, thanks!

Others:  I would like a reasonably accurate count of machines in order to
know how much space we need, and to know that we have sufficient power.
(I ordered a 20 amp circuit.)  If necessary, I can bring 1 or 2 shelving
units that will hold 4 or 5 machines w/monitor each.  Remember we need to
have access to the system by noon on the 8th of October.

Hal