PowerMac 7600/132 status

A Duston hald at sound.net
Sat Sep 28 13:13:41 CDT 2002

OK, I went ahead and bought a video adapter for the PowerMac, and it now
has video on my SVGA monitor.  I borrowed a keyboard/mouse from another
PowerMac to verify it works.  (It does.)  I also purchased YDL 2.3 as well.

My current problem is how to install.  I don't have the original CD that
came with it, and since this is an "OldWorld" machine, I need MacOS to
be able to install/boot YDL as far as I can tell from reading the manual.

I only have the one drive installed in it, so I need so somehow repartition
the drive, but that drive is the only thing I have that is bootable.

Hal