Have the CD labels now, who needs what printed?

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Sat Sep 28 12:54:15 CDT 2002

OK, I have the CD labels I ordered.  There's lots and lots of them, so I can
print them for everyone's burnt CDs if they haven't already done so.

I also have the 100 DemoLinux 3.01+StarOffice CDs all ready to go, all they
need is envelopes.  (well, 99 now, I already gave one away)

And I'm halfway through with burning 60 sets of Mandrake 9.0 CD 1&2.
(I burnt all the CD1's, now I'll start on the CD2's so I don't get
anything mislabeled)

So, please email me and tell me how many of what distro's labels you
want printed
and I'll do so.  I figure that we can give out a bunch at ITEC then put
up links on
the kclug.org site to CheapBytes and the distro websites for people who
want more
of them printed.  Either that or I can pretend to be CheapBytes and sell
them myself,
they cost about $0.35 apiece without including depreciation on my burners...

Let me know,

    Tony