what "linux friendly" means Re: DSL

JD Runyan JRunyan.Lists at dms.nwcg.gov
Tue Sep 24 16:43:19 CDT 2002

If you want Linux friendly, or anything friendly, get a cable/dsl
router.  Then all you have to do is set up DHCP, and go.  Most of the
routers have port forwarding capabilities, so you can run some services
if you like.  Road Runner will even sell you one, or set up a wireless
LAN for you.  I'm sure the DSL folks would do the same.