Gentoo NIC drivers

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Mon Sep 23 23:47:55 CDT 2002

Trying to get Gentoo installed, but the 1.4.1 version on the UT2003 ISO image
doesn't have eepro100 drivers!!! I compiled some using the default 2.4.19 source
tree and I get 'init_module: No such device' errors. Damn, if I can't get this
to work. The livecd-basic-1.4_rc1 is the same, no eepro100 drivers. Now I know
that the Pro/100 NICs are popular, why didn't they include them? Anyone able to
get this to work or know where I can download drivers for my NIC that will work
with the 2.4.19-xfs-r1 kernel?