Job Skills - was Re: Tech-support Hall of Shame

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Fri Sep 20 22:53:43 CDT 2002

I assume you're referring to Godwin's Law which, most people think, says
that a thread is oficially dead when someone mentions Nazis. That's
inaccurate. Godwin's Law actually says, "As a Usenet discussion grows
longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches
one."

Lots more information can be found here:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/

Either way, I second the earlier motion to drop the subject.

-SD