Newbie Question

Joe Goodman joe at thatsfunny.org
Fri Sep 20 20:55:24 CDT 2002

Mathew,
    I'm new to Linux as well, but I'll take a stab at it and let all the flaming
begin!

I use Redhat 7.2 with KDE as my desktop.  Within KDE under the SYSTEM tab there
is a SERVICE CONFIGURAION app.  You can use it to stop/start services like Apache
and to set them to auto-start at boot up.  Hope this helps.