Tech-support Hall of Shame

Richard Meeker rmeeker at kc.rr.com
Fri Sep 20 01:17:27 CDT 2002

I disagree, the freezes just currently mean that you don't know the correct
butt to kiss within the company in order to get a job.  It doesn't matter
what company is having a hiring freeze, if you know the right people, you
can get a job.

Otherwise, I believe that most of us practically need to have a job
opportunity fall in our laps.