Tech-support Hall of Shame

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Thu Sep 19 13:57:16 CDT 2002

I have been where you are now and have NOT forgotten what its like.  In
this economy any of us could be looking anytime.

Remember there are many ways to write a resume`  Some folks "fluff"
right <and hopefully get found out at the tech interview>?  So, while
not lieing, you can dumb yours down to what you "think" the job
needs+-1%.  Excel in a few areas and come close in others.  At the
interview do the same.  Then just kick A when you get the Job. How many
companies would try to get away with firing you for doing a really good job?

Fluff = questionable
Dumb it down abit = go for the job vs "hey I know alot"

Hope these thought help you out.
Good luck!  Let me know how things go.