MicroCenter Systems

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Sep 18 18:52:57 CDT 2002

I don't know, I have a 433mhz PII that I am getting read to give to the
kids.  100mhz seems a little slow for desktop work. Running a GUI seems
to slow things up a bit.

As a DNS/file/printer server it would work great with a little more
memory!  Leave the 1.2 gb drive in for the swap file and as a place to
backup important data and add another hard drive for primary and it
would be a decent server.