MicroCenter Systems

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Sep 18 16:56:13 CDT 2002

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 mbsmith at dstsystems.com wrote:

> I'm amazed someone can still put together such low spec machines. 100MHz??
>  1.7GB HD??  They must have come across an old stockpile of parts.  I
> imagine you could add $100 and come up with a machine at least 5 times as
> fast/large.  Your A) scenario would not fly.

Clarification is obviously missing, but my hunch is these are the
systems at MicroCenter up front near the exit.  If I'm correct, then
we're talking about used systems here - not new hardware.
As such you know the drill, no warranty, etc.

Let us all know - if they're really "new" I might bite.
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | Feeling amorous, she looked under the   |
| 913.579.7117                | sheets and cried, "Oh, no, it's         |