OT Cat-5 request

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Sep 17 17:44:47 CDT 2002

I got some.

Several years ago the place I worked had contractors come in and replace
all the cat5 in the suspended ceiling with teflon coated stuff.  They
NEVER messed with anything under 250 feet so I took several of the
remnants home.  I think I have several that are at least 150'.  This
stuff is not the soft flexible vinyl coated patch cables you buy at
Office Depot, it is premise wire and is much stiffer and sturdier.

I will sell you one for $10, but you have to come and get it.