Signs...

Marland_Kennedy at asc.aon.com Marland_Kennedy at asc.aon.com
Thu Sep 12 13:58:06 CDT 2002

---------------------- Forwarded by Marland Kennedy/ASC/US/AON on 09/12/2002
09:14 AM ---------------------------

Debi Schon
09/12/2002 10:01 AM

To:   Marland Kennedy/ASC/US/AON at AONNA, John Nigro/ASC/US/AON at AONNA, Megan
      Zawada/ASC/US/AON at AONNA, Lori Bendel/ASC/US/AON at AONNA
cc:

Subject:  Fwd: Fw: Signs...

> Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say "I'm Stupid." That
way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask
> them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn't
see your sign.  "It's like before my wife and I moved. Our
> house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our
> driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We
just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many
> boxes it takes. Here's your sign."
>
> A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his
boat into the dock, I lifted up this big ol' stringer of
> bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?"
"Nope. Talked 'em into giving up. Here's your sign."

> I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel. There
was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there's only one
> way to test it. "Alright, Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks
good... They want you to jump into this pool of sharks, and
> you tell us if it hurts when they bite you.." "Well,
> all right, but hold my sign. I don't wanna lose it."
>
> Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those
side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my
> truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't
resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other
> three just swelled right up on me.. Here's your sign."
>
> We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to the
house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get
> back to the house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the
exhaust pipe, then says, "Darn that's hot!" See, if he'd been
> wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.
>
> I learned to drive an 18-wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't you
know, I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck
> and I couldn't get it out, no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help
and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. He
> went through his basic questioning .... okay....no problem. I thought for
sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked, "So,
> is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him, looked back
at the rig and then back to him and said, "No, I'm
> delivering a bridge... here's your sign."
>
> I stayed late at work one night and a co-worker looked at me and said,
"Are you still here?" I replied, "No. I left about 10 minutes