Everest

I am Spartacus spartacus at home.aafp.org
Sat Sep 7 19:08:27 CDT 2002

amen to that.  i originally had the basic SBC DSL service and the
upload/download speeds were sketchy most of the time.  add $15 more per
month ($65/month total) for the enhanced business-class service and you
get far better upload/download speeds, plus 5 static IPs to boot.  no
more PPPOE, either.

shannon merritt
www.iamspartacus.net