Everest

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Sat Sep 7 03:43:45 CDT 2002

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Mark Hutchings wrote:

> I had horrible upload speeds with DSL.  And downloads was "OK" but I
> can get 1.56M off of mozilla.org, which DSL never got close to.

Your horrible upload speeds with DSL are likely in part to the flavor of
DSL you have purchased.  Most folks doing DSL on the cheap get nothing
better than 384Kbps outbound in the aDSL markets.  This is simply a
technological limitation.  If you pony up some $$$ for sDSL, you will
likely enjoy much better outbound speeds.

In short - you get what you pay for.
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         |                                         |
| 913.579.7117                | A man always needs to remember one      |
*-----------------------------| thing about a beautiful woman.          |
                              | Sonewhere, somebody's tired of her.     |