kcwireless-talk: Re: Everest

Ishwinder Chattha workish at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 00:49:51 CDT 2002

hello everyone  I am new to kclug, but am have been on
kulua for a while.  :)
Thought I would pop in and say HI.

Also wanted to ask, if Everest is really that bad.
form the sounds of your posts they should like a bad
choice to go with.   I am upgrading my parents who
live in KC to broadband,  right now I have my choice
of SBC DSL and Everest and road runner.   If they are
as bad as they should then that makes my job picking
one easier.

Thanks
Ishwinder (Ish) Chattha

=====