Speaking of email . . .

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Fri Sep 6 19:52:02 CDT 2002

I uses SpamAssassin to filter out our Spam. It uses content filtering techniques
and a rating system. Very customizable and easy to configure. I don't use it
thru procmail like the documentation suggests. Instead it's called thru
AMaViSD-new which also scans for viruses using Sophie (a daemon that uses Sophos
SAVI).