Speaking of email . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri Sep 6 17:09:13 CDT 2002

Speaking of email . . .

I will one day soon take the plunge again and setup a full Linux box for my
work related operations.  I would like to keep all my Eudora email  -- has
anyone had any experience on importing or converting the Eudora email
folders/boxes into KMail or some other open source email program?

In addition to that project, I'm also looking at some type of email spam
handling solution.  I have about 5 email accounts, all of them with
different "ages" of internet circulation.  One email account is over 5+
years old and gets a BOATLOAD of spam.  On the other hand I still get good
email on it also.  Has anyone come up with a good way to tackle the
multi-headed email monster?  I absolutely hate coming back from weekends or
vacations and trying to sort out all the various spams from customer emails.

-- Bradley Miller