mrtg problems

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Tue Sep 3 19:26:16 CDT 2002

Jason,

    I'm doing this on a Caldera system.  It uses RPM and I am not totally
familiar with RPMs and how Caldera manages (or redhat for that matter) how
they manage their packages.  However I am very familiar with Debian.  What is
redhat's or caldera's equivalent to debian's dselect program?  I'm not running
X so I'm doing everything from bash shell.  Initially I installed the mrtg as
an rpm and it didn't complain about dependencies.  After that I did the compile
like Jeremy Fowler suggested and then everything was hunky-dorry.

	Mike