No subject

Jason Clinton clintonj at umkc.edu
Tue Sep 3 13:48:36 CDT 2002

Angie wrote:

>For all those that don't speak French here is what was asked:
>
>I forgot the password of my TECRA 8000 Model: PAT800U-B951 and toshiba
>suggests me paying but I have no money(silver) how can it be done? thank you

On the bottom side of the laptop there should be a tiny screw to a small
door that allows you access to the CMOS battery compartment. Take the
CMOS battery out for about two mins and then put it back in. That should
flush the BIOS. I'm assuming that the Toshiba Laptop's default BIOS
settings are correct.