Mailing List Backend?

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Mon Sep 2 03:11:59 CDT 2002

Or, if you are using Kmail, and you have the list assigned to a folder, then
when you are reading a post to the list, you can simply press "L" and your
reply goes to the list, copying either the whole message into your new post,
or only the part you have selected.  Works great.  Does anyone know if there
are other mail clients that have this feature?

Peace,
Jim