Cluster project revisited

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Wed Oct 30 18:37:05 CST 2002

So where are we at with the cluster project?  It moved to a web site and
as of my last visit (admittedly it was 2 days ago) there were no new
postings.  Are we losing momentum?

I am pretty new to the list, but excited about the responses and
opportunities.  I have a real world (read 'work') project to set up a
convolo (application?) cluster and am ready for that challenge.  I would
love the chance to set up a beowulf cluster at the same time.  I can
offer a secure climate controlled noc with a good backbone, and my time.

How does everyone feel about this?

Brad