Linux consultant needed

DAVID KUCHARSKI dave at iemco.com
Wed Oct 30 17:43:20 CST 2002

This sounds like a great opportunity for a few of us to learn as we go.
 I am running a  REDHAT 7.2, /PHP/PostgreSQL database, but really know
VERY little about it.  For whoever takes this on, I'd be interested in
"assisting" or just tagging along just to get another chance to get my
hands into something different on a more regular basis.  I haven't done
anything to my system other than the REDHAT up2date patches since it was
set up almost a year ago.  I could use the chance to further my
education at the feet of a master!! Keep me posted,
Thanks
Dave