Linux consultant needed

Gerald Combs gerald at ethereal.com
Wed Oct 30 17:26:34 CST 2002

Does anyone on the list do small Linux consulting gigs?

Scratch that.  Would anybody in the massive horde of people on this list
that do Linux consulting be interested in a small gig?  I have a friend
who sells computer gear online.  Their web site runs Linux and uses PHP
(not sure which db backend), and they need someone to perform periodic
maintenance (e.g. apply patches) and make minor changes to the PHP apps.

If you're interested send me your contact info directly and I will forward
it on.