What is Linux to you?

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Wed Oct 30 14:13:01 CST 2002

Nice story!  I don't have any life endangering stories about windows, but
plenty of distaste for it!

duane wrote:

storytime...

Imagine 3 megawatts worth of wire and cable producing machines, using
500hp motors drawing copper rod into tightly coordinated high speed
plastic extrusion lines, through 450F steam at 450psi, cabled together
with high speed carbon graphite bows the size of helicopter blades,
armored by a 150kW induction welder, for use in oil fields, race tracks,
etc... Some of these machines were known as the largest in the world of
their kind and all controlled by relays or Programmable Logic Controllers