CUPS

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Oct 28 21:07:47 CST 2002

I'm going out on a limb here because my CUPS experience is with Mandrake
7.2 install on a P120 box about ?? months ago, but it *sounds* like perhaps
a permissions problem to that directory?  Is that the right port number for
the CUPS HTML assistant?  I get those all confused, between SWAT on Samba
and that . . .

I'd check that first .  . . barring anyone else having a better idea.

-- Bradley Miller

At 07:53 PM 10/28/02 -0600, Seth Dimbert wrote:
>Isn't there anyone out there with CUPS experience?
>
>On 10/27/02 7:57 PM, "Seth Dimbert" <s.dimbert at fhmr.com> wrote:
>> I'm using YDL and just installed CUPS on my server following the brief
HOWTO

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/cups_short.shtml