Red Hat Tour

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Sat Oct 26 09:48:06 CDT 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, zscoundrel wrote:

> Get hold of someone in KULUA ans see if they can get a room on campus.
> (Theater, little theater, student union, lecture hall. . . )

Stephanie, from Red Hat, has been in contact with the reservationist at
the Kansas Union on the campus in Lawrence. That wouldn't have been my
first choice as parking can be a nightmare, but there's plenty of space
and food of questionable origin.

I know she was in contact with Free State Brewery as well. If I hear
anything back from her, I'll pass the word along.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Your step will soil many countries.