Newbie-ish Question

Jeffrey R Perry siplewer at juno.com
Mon Oct 21 21:44:37 CDT 2002

I have a beige box that's running RedHat 6.2. After last weeks meeting, I
decided to upgrade with the RedHat 8.0 CD so generously provided to me.

Anyway, when I get to the point where I choose whether to install from
CDrom or Hard Drive, I choose CDrom and then the installer says it needs
a driver disk or to chose one of the drivers included.

None of the 5 work. I've tried downloading the driver for the CDrom which
also doesn't work. What am I doing wrong and how could I do it right?

Thanks,

Jeff