Server load and MYSQL

crash3m at comcast.net crash3m at comcast.net
Mon Oct 21 17:37:07 CDT 2002

with those specs I dont think medusa/webmin etc... are going to be the
problem.   I suggest running top/ps to see whats chewing up the ram/cpu
then eliminating the problem.   DB queries can be quite intensive from
my understanding, but then again I dont do DB's so my opinion use
pretty much useless I'm sure ;)

My $0.02

ML