CD Labels - prequel

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 11:56:53 CDT 2002

I don't see anything similar to my printer with a Postscript driver.
None of the Canons I looked at did...not sure what would be considered
a "compatible" model with mine. And I don't have tons of time to just
try out every driver there.

Turboprint is supposed to work with it, but I haven't figured out how
to get it configured appropriately, either.

I guess I should have spent the extra $30 and gotten another HP and
just bit the bullet with color cartridges. Live and learn. Just have to
save to disk, reboot to windows and print. Too bad that sucks!!

Thanks for the assistance!!

Rusty