Earth is coming to an end?

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Tue Oct 15 14:38:09 CDT 2002

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, zscoundrel wrote:

> Yeah, I guess they are relaxing the entry requirements for Journalists.

Well, the article was from the "Weekly World News", these are the same
folks who bring us stories about three headed babies, monsters from outer
space and "China Tunnels Through Earth -- To Invade America!"

I think you're doing a disservice to the craft by calling this journalism.

Besides, everyone knows the real truth about Al Qaeda's plot to burn out
the sun in an effort to stop the West's influence around the world.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Women, when they have made a sheep of a man, always tell him that he is a
lion with a will of iron.
		-- Honor'e de Balzac