Earth is coming to an end?

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 15 14:23:24 CDT 2002

Yeah, I guess they are relaxing the entry requirements for Journalists.
  It used to be they wanted a high school diploma and at least a
bachelors degree in English or Arts and Sciences.

Now I guess you can become and reporter or a columnist with note from
Barney.

My daddy always told me that things were usually only worth what you
paid for 'em - or less.  This is especially true of the internet.