For Kansans Only - Microsoft settlement at stake

Mark Hutchings mark at desynergy.com
Tue Oct 15 08:47:43 CDT 2002

Neither that or tell Kansas to stop using their (Microsoft) products all
together.  If you read the license agreement, no one owns the software that
they purchased except Micosoft, and Microsoft has the full right to make you
stop using it.  They never pushed this yet, but they have their right to do it
since they "agreed" by it when they installed it.