SendMail question..

Mon Oct 14 15:47:39 CDT 2002

Oh.  That makes more sense then.  If he's in the m4 universe already.
I have no idea how deprecated that sendmail config is that I quoted.

Is m4 short for "meow?"

Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
> [...]

But then you'd be reccommending installing sendmail instead of merely
maintaining it in funny places where you can't put in exim or qmail.

I don't want to have a sendmail v. qmail holy war on kclug ... oh yes I
do, we haven't had one yet this month