VOCP

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Mon Oct 14 11:10:45 CDT 2002

I really don't care about Caller ID.  If I don't want to answer the phone, I
won't.  If the caller REALLY wants to talk to one of us, they'll leave a
message, or try my cell phone(if they know that number).  Our current
answering machine works OK, but the message that the caller hears is hard to
understand.  I figured I'd be geeky and play a bit!

Gene