gLabels Was: CD Labels

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Sun Oct 13 23:59:11 CDT 2002

Man, gLabels works great!  I just did some business cards.  Makes it easy.
Just create one, and tell it how many on the sheet you want to print.  Text
editing could be easier, but that's about the only beef I have with it.  I
think Brian Densmore was, at one time, looking for something to print
business cards.  I think I've found it.

Does anyone have the templates from Star Office 6 that they be willing to
share?  I'd love to have those templates to go in OpenOffice.  Or, is there a
place to download templates?  Anyone know?

Thanks,
Jim