Meetings' Structure was: How is ITEC going?

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Sat Oct 12 14:19:51 CDT 2002

On Saturday 12 October 2002 02:14 pm, Robert Kennedy wrote:
> > growing enough that more structure is warranted.  I
> > think the "Installfest" and "Demoday" concepts are
> > out dated.
>
> Don't know about that. More newbies means more people
> wanting to install duel boot machines and/or get Linux
> to run on unusual hardware.

Good point.  I'm just saying that the original concept of an Installfest,
where you have lots of people coming to install is out dated.  I would never
suggest that if someone brings in a machine that we fail to assist that
person.  That just doesn't need to be the whole group.

Thanks for the input.  Let's keep it going.  :-)

Peace,
Jim Herrmann